FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Investor and Media Relations
McCloud Communications, LLC
Marty Tullio, Managing Member
Office: 949.632.1900 or Marty@McCloudCommunications.com
CHICO, CA – August 15, 2018 – AmeraMex International, Inc. (OTC:AMMX), a provider of heavy equipment for logistics companies, infrastructure construction, forestry conservation and tactical military vehicles, reports revenue for its second quarter and six-month period ending June 30, 2018.
Highlights for the Six-month Period
- The audits for 2016 and 2017 are substantially complete. The auditors are waiting for the amended 2015 and 2016 tax returns from the Company's tax accountant.
- AmeraMex appointed Hope Stone to the full-time position of CFO and Susan Anderson, a fifteen-year employee, to the position of COO.
- The Company demonstrated the power and capabilities of the Menzi Muck Walking Excavator and ASV Track Loader to over a hundred observers and decision makers from PG&E and the US Forest Service along with two California Senators.
- Sales management has responded to eight Requests For Quotes (RFQs) to organizations attending the Menzi Muck and ASV Track Loader demonstrations.
- The Company has reported year-to-date sales of $9.4 million.
Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2018
The company reported revenue of $2,988,980 compared to revenue of $1,369,440 for the second quarter of 2017. This represents a 118 percent increase when compared to the second quarter of 2017.
Net income for the quarter was $175,209 compared to net loss of $(7,540) for the second quarter of 2017. Gross profit, as a percentage of sales, was 38 percent compared to 49 percent for the comparable 2017 period.
Six-Month Period Ended June 30, 2017
Revenue for the six-month period was $4,722,710 compared to revenue of $3,244,246 reported for the comparable six-month period of 2017. Gross profit margin, as a percentage of sales, was 50 percent. The company reported net income of $394, 442 compared to net income of $250, 266 for the six-month period in 2017.
The Company's Second Quarter Financial call scheduled today 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time, 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The conference call dial-in number for both U.S. and international callers is 1.201.689.8560. An audio replay of the call will be available from August 15, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time until August 29, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. The replay is accessible by dialing 1.412.317.6671 and entering pin number 13682419.
AmeraMex International sells, leases and rents top-of-line heavy equipment to companies within multiple industries including construction (light and infrastructure), logistics, mining, and sawmill. The company has added an inclusive product line from Oshkosh Defense, LLC, of advanced performance tactical military vehicles marketed to certain African countries. AmeraMex, with a US and international customer base, has over 30 years of experience in heavy equipment sales and service. For more information and equipment videos, visit the AmeraMex website, www.AMMX.net or www.hamreequipment.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Except for the historical information contained herein, statements discussing sales or revenue projections are forward-looking and made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any forward-looking statements made herein.
Please see the attached PDF of the news release with financial statements.